Wednesday 10 June 2015

Golden Thank You with SpiegelMom Scraps

Today I am sharing a totally blingin  in your face shiny Thank You card using products from SpiegelMom Scraps

I went a bit mad with all the gold but making cards is about having fun and this was super fun to make.






I started by sprinkling the mist then adhering the doily. I added the stardust sequins with dods, then made a circle from thread and stuck it down under the sequin heart and chevron cork pieces.  I chose some gold alphas from my alpha stash and then outlined my card with gold pen to finish.  Remember you can use the code Louise10 to receive a discount in the SpiegelMom Scraps store.
Thanks loads for joining me today, Lou.



25 Gold Foil Doilies 4 inch  DODZ Small glue dots 6mm size  Exclusive Die Cut Cork Chevrons  Silver Sequin Hearts~Self Adhesive  Gold Stardust

3 comments:

  1. LOVE those chevrons, they are so versatile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Lou!! I love all the fun elements you've included on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that card! I really like what you did with the STRING, and I thought the Thanks and outline were some kind of preprinted card you used... GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...