Sunday 15 February 2015

Southern Girls Challenge - Things With Wings

This fortnight over at Southern Girls our challenge is things with wings.  We have two totally wicked sponsors, Retail Girl and Aurora Wings Stamps.

I have used Poppy sprite on my card and coloured her up with copic markers.


I am super happy I sorted my photos out on my blog, I was having trouble with my photos coming out super high contrast when I uploaded to blogger.  I did a wee google search and discovered that it is to with google plus.  I had to go into my google+ settings and find the photo section and inclick "autoawesome"  which in my opinion was very un awesome.  But all fixed now.

Happy scrapping
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...