Monday 19 January 2015

The East Wind Intsa DT News

I am stoked to announce that I have been chosen by Unky to be on THE EAST WIND Insta DT :)  As may or may not be aware I have a large obsession with Instagram so taking pics of Unky's gorgeous illustrations and posting them on IG and blogging about them will be no major hardship at all ;)

Here is my first The East Wind image which I am in the process of colouring, a very different hair colour scheme for me but that is what art is all about...

So this is an instagram photo which is why it isn't that great, usually I will be doing my post photos with my camera so they will be better quality but I really wanted to share this even though it isn't finished.  You can't buy this image yet either but SOON, I promise ;)

If you would like to follow me on instagram my ig name is loulouforsyth I really hope to see you on instagram soon.

3 comments:

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...