Wednesday 24 December 2014

Lou's Christmas Blog Candy

Christmas is drawing closer and to celebrate I am giving away a Saturated Canary Voucher to one lucky linker :)
All you need to do to enter is add you blog link to the link tool or comment indicating you would like to enter and don't have a blog in the comments.

For 2 entries into the draw you can like and share my PUNKNSCRAP facebook page and giveaway on your FB profile and add the fb link on the punknscrap fb page as a comment letting me know :)

The winner will be drawn and announced on Deccember 24th so be sure to check back and see if you have won

Good luck.....

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Lou! What a lovely idea hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to everyone. How come the date on your post is for 24th December? It's only the 20th chick!

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...