Thursday 14 August 2014

Texture It Up Baby!!!! SGC Challenge.

This time at Southern Girls we want to see some texture on your projects.  We have 3 wicked sponsors and I got to use a fabulous image from All Dressed Up called Pretty Flower Girl. She is adorbs!

Through my trusty CB I used swiss dots embossing folder, a fancy circle die and a spellbinders sentiment die.  I added some ribbon and a peg which came in last months Noel Mignon kit  and added some sequins and liquid pearls.  The paper is from Fancy Pants.   I coloured her up with my copics which I need to practice with again as I haven't been using them much and it shows!  It is amazing how fast you lose the knack for nice blending.  The inkpad is a cats eye from the Swell collection.

Thanks loads for visiting and be sure to leave a comment so I can return the favour xox

Happy scrapping :)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE all the textures in your card Lou. Inspired choice of paper with that sweet image and love all the sunshiney yellow. Gorgeous. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spring colours, brightens any dreary day

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is super cute, who wouldn't fall in love with this one? Sure made my day!

    ReplyDelete