Thursday 10 July 2014

Sketchy Sweet & Simple Noel Mignon Happiness

I am struggling to find post titles lately - can you tell?

I have another layout for you today and it uses another sketch :)  This time from Page Maps by Becky Fleck ....
and I used the gorgeous kit, Sweet and Simple, from Noel Mignon.  I have just started my sub again after a break and I am so happy because I seriously missed these kits.


Sooooo, here's my layout......


I love this photo of Jodie in her Nana's garden with the watering can :)

Thanks for popping by :) And Happy Scrapping.

9 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS Lou! Love the papers and that sketch is awesome. I so have to take a leaf out of your book and get my scrap on! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautifully sweet layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Berry Sweet title! And the papers, such a sweet layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. The brown bag with the title so cool. very fun take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet layout, love the theme and colors :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo cute!! I love that paper and the picture is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Lou, love all the flowers and strawberries! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like this is a great kit. Awesome photo...
    BCU!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet layout, love the base paper you used! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...