Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Wacky Hairday with a Sketch


It has been a long while since I played along with any scrapping challenges so to ease myself back into it I decided to use the current sketch over at SKETCHABILITIES.

I used a photo of the boys with their hair done for the "Wacky Hairday" at school a couple of weeks ago.  I am glad I got this pic as Connor really hates having his hair anyway other than completely flat so this was a major break through. 


I used the last kit I purchased from Scraptastic which was quite a few months back but this is the first chance I have had to scrap for sometime.  I am not sure of the kit name but I chose the boy themed kit that month. I added Mister Hueys mist, Hero Arts ink and Kaisercraft stamps from stash and also a project life card from the Slate core kit for my journaling. 

Thanks loads for dropping by 
Happy Scrapping :)

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Fabulous page and I do like the hair!

Scrappy Chick said...

I love this boy-tastic layout!
Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

Rikki Graziani said...

Love the pops of blue its an amazing boy layout. Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

Violette said...

Such a cool and funny page! I love the blue glitter alpha. It totally rocks with the picture! Thanks for playing at Sketchabilities!

Michelle said...

I had to help a friend next door to do her wacky hair day. I wished I had taken a picture.

Her hair I wired up and and wrapped it at the bottom and made a light bulb with a plastic vase that I lucked out at at the dollar store. I put a tea light for the bulb to glow.. HAHHAHAAA.. she looked amazeing

sitscrapandrelax said...

Love your layering and splashes of blue! Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities!
Karen Y.

Chris H said...

Love how the boys hair looked. Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog Louise.

Chris H said...

I'm off to check out that link now. Thanks.

gale said...

Oh my gosh-that hair is amazing! LOL! What a great layout.