Thursday, 22 May 2014

Shine on with SGC

It is so cold here at the moment, well for me anyway but I am a bit of a sooky lala about the cold - LOVE the Summer hate the winter.

So our challenge is pretty much Shiny Stuff, anything shiny on a papercraft project puts you in to win.  and with 2 excellent sponsors for this challenge you really will want to give it a go.

I have used and image from Lacy Sunshine called Emily Showers of Love.....

I used papers and embellishments from my February Noel Mignon scrapbooking kit and coloured my image with copics.

The background with the hearts was made with a stencil and mister hueys spray, it worked out well as I was able to match the colours to my image to tie everything in.  I added stickles to both the image and the flowers.

I am linking this card up to.....

Lacy Sunshine Challenge - Anything goes

And.....

http://www.mypapercraze.com/?p=1970

Thanks loads for dropping by :)

3 comments:

Glenna Anderson said...

This is gorgeous Louise! Your shading with copics is fabulous. And of course you can't go wrong with stickles. Thanks for sharing with Creative Spark Link Party.
Glenna @ My Paper Craze

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this Lou. I so have to try and use my washi tape more. You use it brilliantly. Love it! Sweet Lacy Sunshine image and fab card layout. Hugs, Wends x

Julia said...

Love this card! Great coloring...