Thursday 22 May 2014

Shine on with SGC

It is so cold here at the moment, well for me anyway but I am a bit of a sooky lala about the cold - LOVE the Summer hate the winter.

So our challenge is pretty much Shiny Stuff, anything shiny on a papercraft project puts you in to win.  and with 2 excellent sponsors for this challenge you really will want to give it a go.

I have used and image from Lacy Sunshine called Emily Showers of Love.....

I used papers and embellishments from my February Noel Mignon scrapbooking kit and coloured my image with copics.

The background with the hearts was made with a stencil and mister hueys spray, it worked out well as I was able to match the colours to my image to tie everything in.  I added stickles to both the image and the flowers.

I am linking this card up to.....

Lacy Sunshine Challenge - Anything goes

And.....

http://www.mypapercraze.com/?p=1970

Thanks loads for dropping by :)

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Louise! Your shading with copics is fabulous. And of course you can't go wrong with stickles. Thanks for sharing with Creative Spark Link Party.
    Glenna @ My Paper Craze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lou. I so have to try and use my washi tape more. You use it brilliantly. Love it! Sweet Lacy Sunshine image and fab card layout. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Great coloring...

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...